Making two images fit on an A5 print RRS feed

• Question

• How can I make two images (both same images) easily fit onto A5 card for printing?  They are rectangular images in a very basic design that I want to print so I can then cut them in half (flyers) (i.e. cut the A5 in half with a guillotine later to make them even smaller).  

Thanks, 

FP 

Monday, June 3, 2019 11:18 AM

Answers

• Hi FP,

You can create a blank document in Word. Click the "Page Layout" tab on the ribbon. Click "Page" and select "A5" from the list. Click the "Orientation" button; on the drop-down menu, click "Landscape."

Click the "Insert" tab on the ribbon. Insert a 2x1 Table. Drop down the table to make it near the bottom of the page. Insert two pictures into the two cells. Resize them to fix the page. You can also set them in front of text.

Then, you need to select the table, click Home tab, set the table with No Border.

Hope it was helpful. Anything unclear, feel free to post back to let us know.

Best Regards,

Herb

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

• Marked as answer by Frecklepaw Wednesday, June 5, 2019 10:15 AM
    Tuesday, June 4, 2019 8:01 AM

All replies

• Hi FP,

You can create a blank document in Word. Click the "Page Layout" tab on the ribbon. Click "Page" and select "A5" from the list. Click the "Orientation" button; on the drop-down menu, click "Landscape."

Click the "Insert" tab on the ribbon. Insert a 2x1 Table. Drop down the table to make it near the bottom of the page. Insert two pictures into the two cells. Resize them to fix the page. You can also set them in front of text.

Then, you need to select the table, click Home tab, set the table with No Border.

Hope it was helpful. Anything unclear, feel free to post back to let us know.

Best Regards,

Herb

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

• Marked as answer by Frecklepaw Wednesday, June 5, 2019 10:15 AM
    Tuesday, June 4, 2019 8:01 AM
  • This is great, thanks! 

Wednesday, June 5, 2019 10:15 AM