none
Project Server 2013 Custom Fields valued database RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am using Project Server 2013. I want to query data for project level enterprise custom fields. I need to know the table I should query to.

Tuesday, October 25, 2016 11:08 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Hi,

all ECF for projects can be found at the end of view MSP_EpmProject_UserView, as long as they are not defined as multi-value fields.

The same is true for resources (MSP_EpmResource_UserView) and tasks (MSP_EpmTask_UserView).

Hope that helps!
    Barbara

To increase the value of this forum, please mark the replies that helped to solve your issue as answer. If you find answers to questions from other forum participants to be helpful, please mark them as helpful. Your participation will help others to find an appropriate solution faster. Thanks for your support!

• Marked as answer by KunalKapoor123 Tuesday, October 25, 2016 12:22 PM
    Tuesday, October 25, 2016 11:26 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Hi,

all ECF for projects can be found at the end of view MSP_EpmProject_UserView, as long as they are not defined as multi-value fields.

The same is true for resources (MSP_EpmResource_UserView) and tasks (MSP_EpmTask_UserView).

Hope that helps!
    Barbara

To increase the value of this forum, please mark the replies that helped to solve your issue as answer. If you find answers to questions from other forum participants to be helpful, please mark them as helpful. Your participation will help others to find an appropriate solution faster. Thanks for your support!

• Marked as answer by KunalKapoor123 Tuesday, October 25, 2016 12:22 PM
    Tuesday, October 25, 2016 11:26 AM
  • Hi,

This might help you out. IT is for 2010 but it should be a good start. Note that in 2013, the 4 DBs of 2010 have been consolidated in a unique DB.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/office/ee767688%28v=office.14%29.aspx

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller

Tuesday, October 25, 2016 11:29 AM
  • Hi Barbara,

Super Thanks!! I am able to create SQL connection in excel. Excel is getting populated with project server data.

Refresh functionality is working in Excel 2013, but when it is uploaded to PWA it is not refreshing data. Hope you can help with this too.

Regards, Kunal

Tuesday, October 25, 2016 11:52 AM