DPM 2010 Long Term Tape Protection backup jobs with different recovery goals run on the same day at same time RRS feed

• Question

• I'm running DPM 2010 version 3.0.7707.0 on Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise.  I setup my long term tape-based protection to run weekly, monthly and quarterly backups.  DPM is running both the monthly tape backup jobs and quarterly at the same time.  On June 1st, 2012 the monthly tape backups where supposed to run but DPM is also running the quarterly even thou I did not schedule them to run at this time.  My quarterly backups ran in April and are not supposed to run again til July 2012.  I have not found any helpful information on the internet so far.  Does anyone have a suggestion for a solution to this problem.  I'm running tape backups by protection group and not all protection groups have this problem...some are only running the monthly backup jobs like thier supposed to.  I have compared the protection group settings and do not see any differences.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you. 
    Friday, June 1, 2012 9:42 PM

Answers