none
how to manage domain joined & Non-domain servers(Windows & Linux) user login activities in Azure cloud

Question

• Any idea or solution for managing windows and Linux server user user login activities, which are all connected with domain & non-domain servers available in AWS & Azure cloud. Currently our team supporting few customers cloud environment(AWS & Azure). Some of the customer want to manage/track login activities of support engineers into servers, which are all domain & Non-domain joined servers. Server OS are windows and Linux available in AWS & Azure cloud. Mainly they want to manage Non-domain servers for security reason. But customer servers are all available own(customer) network, not in our network or public network. So I want to know best solution suitable for this to connect and manage ?

• Edited by d.jagadish Tuesday, May 8, 2018 6:56 PM body content modified
    Tuesday, May 8, 2018 6:19 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for posting in our forum.

According to my knowledge, Microsoft doesn’t provide such solution to achieve your needs.

I would suggest you try to see if there has any third-part software or solution could help you.

Thanks for your understanding and support.

If there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to post in the forum.

Best Regards,

William

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, May 9, 2018 5:41 AM
  • Hi William

Thanks for your reply, please advice if you have any idea about third party product and which is suitable for this solution.

Anyone expert on this solution comment here.

Thursday, May 17, 2018 8:00 PM
  • Hi,

I would apologize that due to company policy, we couldn’t share a third-part product for you.

Thanks for your understanding and support.

If there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to post in the forum.

Best Regards,

William

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Sunday, May 20, 2018 2:51 AM