Internet explorer 10 RRS feed

• Question

• Internet Explorer 10 has made my computer slow and ineffective and I need to uninstall it but have had no success.  Help. can you tell me how to uninstall Internet explorer 10?

Thursday, May 30, 2013 4:34 AM

Answers

• Hi,

To uninstall Internet Explorer 10

If you want to uninstall Internet Explorer 10, follow these steps:

1. Click the Start button, type Programs and Features in the search box, and then click View installed updates in the left pane.

2. In the Uninstall an update list, scroll down to the "Microsoft Windows" section.

3. Right-click Internet Explorer 10, click Uninstall, and then click Yes when you're prompted.

4. To complete the process and restore the previous version of Internet Explorer, click one of the following links, as appropriate:

Restart now

Restart later

Regards,

Vincent Wang
    TechNet Community Support

Friday, May 31, 2013 3:26 AM

All replies

• Thursday, May 30, 2013 10:53 AM
  • Hi,

To uninstall Internet Explorer 10

If you want to uninstall Internet Explorer 10, follow these steps:

1. Click the Start button, type Programs and Features in the search box, and then click View installed updates in the left pane.

2. In the Uninstall an update list, scroll down to the "Microsoft Windows" section.

3. Right-click Internet Explorer 10, click Uninstall, and then click Yes when you're prompted.

4. To complete the process and restore the previous version of Internet Explorer, click one of the following links, as appropriate:

Restart now

Restart later

Regards,

Vincent Wang
    TechNet Community Support

Friday, May 31, 2013 3:26 AM