Problem using Option Buttons in a form RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,<o:p></o:p>

I created a form in Word using a table for defining the layout. Inside of some cells I inserted some Rich Text Content Control and in some others Option Buttons (ActiveX Control). Everything was working correctly.<o:p></o:p>

The problem appears when I restrict the formatting and editing. I select the option "Allow only this type of editing in the document" and then choose "Filling in forms", finally click on "Yes Start Enforcing Protection". <o:p></o:p>

Now if I want to fill in the form, at the beginning I'm able to click on the Cells with the Rich Text Content Control and type in some text, but as soon as I click on any of the Option Buttons all the Rich Text Content Controls get blocked, and I am not able to modify the text anymore. <o:p></o:p>

The only way to make it work again is to jump to the next cells using the Tab key instead of using the mouse. If I go to the "Restrict Editing" and "Stop Protection", then everything works correctly.

If I delete the Option Buttons the problem is solved as well, it doesn't matter if the from is protected or not.<o:p></o:p>

How can I solve this issue? I'm using Windows 7 and Office 2013.<o:p></o:p>

Thanks in advance.<o:p></o:p>

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 9:43 AM