Using Windows Live Mail 2012 on Windows 10 RRS feed

• Question

•  I am using Windows Live Mail 2012 on a new computer that has Windows 10.  I am not able to right click a document (word or pdf) and click sent to mail recipients.  Nothing happens when i click mail recipients.  It seems to be grayed out.  Any suggestions, links, videos?

Tuesday, May 22, 2018 6:15 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Thanks for visiting Outlook forum. Then here we mainly focus on general issues about Outlook client. Since your query is related to Windows Live Mail, it is recommended to post a new thread to the dedicated Windows10 app forum for better response.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, May 23, 2018 2:25 AM