Folders in OutLook RRS feed

• Question

• I have access to a shared account in OutLook(several people have access to this "generic" account). I think I accidentally moved one of my created "Personal" folder under this generic accounts inbox, giving access to everyone to read my personal info that was filed in this folder.  Is there a way to check a folder's history to see which accounts/where it has been(I've ensured that it's under my own email account), or who would have accessed it?
    Friday, March 2, 2018 9:51 PM

All replies

• Hi,

According to my research, I'm afraid that there is no such a built-in option in Outlook to check the history of which accounts have been accessed this folder.

We could check who have the permission to access this folder. To find this, please right click the folder and choose Properties. Under permission tab, you could see the list.

If you have more concerns on this feature, it is encouraged to visit the Outlook user voice forum: https://outlook.uservoice.com/ to vote for a similar idea or post your own.

It is a place for customers to provide feedback about Outlook. What’s more, if an idea is high voted there by other customers, it is promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Thursday, March 8, 2018 1:40 AM
    Monday, March 5, 2018 2:57 AM
  • Hi,

Just to see whether my reply is helpful to you. If yes, could you please help mark it as answer? It will be greatly helpful to others who have the same question.

Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, March 7, 2018 12:58 AM