SCSM 2010 Customized SSP change RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am not sure if I will be able to get help here with my issue but I will try anyways.

I deployed the customized SSP from here: http://www.nn4consultants.com/2011/05/new-scsm-self-service-portal-customize-with-no-web-developement/comment-page-1/#comment-409

It works great. But when you create a request through the portal then you have a ratio button called "Need change or new resource" in der 'Request Type" section. If the user chooses this option and follows through to the end he\she will create a change. I need to temporary disable, remove or gey out this option or use any other way to prevent the users to use this function.

I looked through the diffrent files of the portal but I am not a developer so I have no clue how to get that done.

I hope someone can help me because if I do not get this issue resolved then I cannot use the portal.

Thank you
    Mc2102

Saturday, January 7, 2012 5:10 PM

Answers

All replies

• Here is a good blog post with the solution:

Remove Change Request Link from SCSM Portal

Hope this helps.

Andreas Baumgarten | H&D International Group
    • Proposed as answer by Andreas BaumgartenMVP Saturday, January 7, 2012 6:49 PM
    • Marked as answer by Mc2102 Sunday, January 8, 2012 1:01 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by Mc2102 Sunday, January 8, 2012 1:01 AM
    • Marked as answer by Mc2102 Monday, January 9, 2012 3:31 PM
    Saturday, January 7, 2012 6:48 PM
  • I will give that a shot and then post the result here.
    Sunday, January 8, 2012 1:01 AM
  • Andreas,

I followed the instructions and they worked great. They are not 100% accurate but I was able to remove the 'Need change or new resource' link. Exactly what I wanted. Thanks a lot.

Mc2102

Monday, January 9, 2012 3:32 PM