none
ADUC 'member of' Tab incomplete RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I have tried to run Active Directory Users and Computer as admin and a few different ways, however on the 'member of' Tab it only displays one group, the 'Domain Users'. Just yesterday I was able to view the other proprieties and shared drives/groups that are currently missing. I was having the same issue yesterday also. I was unsure how I fixed it or the issue. When I find my own account (i am signed into) it will populate with further details. I do not understand why I can not view more details then just the 'Domain Users' group on an account. 

Thank you!

• Edited by UWMap Wednesday, June 26, 2019 6:36 PM
    Wednesday, June 26, 2019 6:35 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for posting here.

Do you mean the other tabs like security, profile disappear or other groups the account belongs to disappear from members of tab?

Is this happening to only one account?

More detailed description is needed to narrow down the issue.

Best Regards,

Lavilian

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, June 27, 2019 6:24 AM
  • Thank you. Other groups the account belongs to are not displayed/disappear from the 'members of' tab. I have this issues sometimes on-site and off-site with vpn. The only item it lists in the 'member of' tab is the 'domain users' and I know some of these users have shared drives/groups that should also be listed. When I lookup my own account, that I am signed into, it displays no problem.

I am able to get by with using dsget user CN=etc -memberof -expand and this is not ideal.

• Edited by UWMap Friday, June 28, 2019 2:15 PM
    Friday, June 28, 2019 1:20 PM
  • Hi,

Thank you for your reply. 

I did some search and consulting but failed to find possible causes.

Taking this scenario into account, it is suggested to enable audit account management policy, wait for the reproducing of this issue and navigate to event viewer to check if there are helpful event logs to analyze.

Appreciate your time in advance.

Best Regards,

Lavilian

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, July 3, 2019 8:38 AM
  • Hi,

Just want to confirm the current situations.

Please feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,

Lavilian

Friday, July 5, 2019 2:45 AM
  • Hi,

Just checking in to see if the information provided above was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,

Lavilian

Monday, July 8, 2019 7:12 AM