Infopath form works using firefox, chrome, safari not using IE RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

here is the scenario. Sharepoint 2010 Enterprise and Infopath 2010 browser form. The web application has Claim based Authentication (FBA) and has anonymous access. An anonymous user can access to the site and then he\she can compile a form (request of userid): this form has only 2 mandatory fields (user email and confirm useremail). Then clicking on the button SEND there is a Submit Action and Sumit options are:

Send form - E-mail. Below there is the connection for submit:

Field to: email address of a colleague in charge of account creation

Subject: concat("projectbame: new request from"; emailaddress; " sentdate"; today())

Next screen: Select the attachment to include with the e-mail message

Send only the active view of the form and no attachment

At the end the name of the data connector.

If I connect anonimously using Chrome, Safari or Firefox (Windows or Mac) everything works fine. When I use IE 8 (32 bit) I get an error. In the field more details I have Forbidden.

Could any help me please?

TIA

Ciao

Guido

Tuesday, May 24, 2011 8:48 AM

All replies

• Hello ,

Does this work with other versions of IE?  What is the exact error given when submitting the InfoPath form?

Does the InfoPath form work on an out of box site?  As a test create a new web application and site using just NTLM.  Deploy InfoPath form and test for error.  Test using another browser version for Internet Explorer, IE 9, IE 7 for example.

Please provide the results of your testing and details in another post here including error message displayed.

Thanks,

Manas

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 10:13 AM
  • Thanks but it was a config mistake on the firewall :-(
    Monday, June 20, 2011 2:58 PM