Lync Desktop Sharing: Mouse JUMPS / SNAPS to top left of screen for multi / dual monitor RRS feed

• Question

• SITUATION: Running Lync 2010 with dual screen (laptop and Epson projector) and doing a desktop share on 2nd monitor for a Powerpoint presentation. The PPT is shared full screen in presentation mode on 2nd monitor.

ISSUE: RANDOMLY the mouse pointer JUMPS to the top left corner of the 2nd monitor shared screen. This is even when I sit still and do nothing. This is after my mouse clicks OUTSIDE of the presentation from full screen mode on my first monitor.

QUESTION: How do I fix this?

Monday, January 27, 2014 11:17 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Did the issue also happen when sharing a full screen PPT on the 2<sup>nd</sup> monitor without Lync?

Please try to update to the latest version for Lync server 2010 and Lync client 2010 on Microsoft Website in the link below and test again:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/lync/dn146015

Best Regards,

Eason Huang

Eason Huang
    TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Lisa.zheng Sunday, February 9, 2014 7:09 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by unique.1 Wednesday, February 19, 2014 12:10 AM
    Tuesday, January 28, 2014 6:29 AM
  • Hi,

Check the settings such as Presentation (Slideshow), Screensaver, Sleep Mode etc..., on your Epson Projector configuration.

• Marked as answer by Lisa.zheng Sunday, February 9, 2014 7:10 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by unique.1 Wednesday, February 19, 2014 12:10 AM
    Tuesday, January 28, 2014 11:26 AM
  • Hi Baasky,

I'm not sure this is the answer, what should i be looking for in the settings?... Could you please be more specific?

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 12:11 AM
  • Hi Eason,

I don't believe it's the 2nd monitor thing, it's only when Lync is also sharing...

I dont have access to the Lync Server or Client program at the global level, this is for our corporation.

-Chris

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 12:53 AM