none
Pages Take 5 Minutes to load RRS feed

• Question

• IE 9 did work fine, but today after installing some patches it take 5 minutes, not an exaggeration, to load a page. Is there a virus or some patch that could cause this?

More info, when you go to a web site it the circle just spends and spends. If you click the x in the address bar it has no effect and keeps spinning. After severl minutes the page loads.

• Edited by David32 Tuesday, November 20, 2012 12:21 AM
    Tuesday, November 20, 2012 12:17 AM

Answers

• I had also installed an update to flash. Somehow it had got corrupted. I uninstalled flash and then redownloaded it and reinstalled. Everything is fine now.
    • Marked as answer by David32 Tuesday, November 20, 2012 3:05 PM
    Tuesday, November 20, 2012 3:04 PM

All replies

• Two more facts, on system restore there's only the restore just after the updates. I can browse the web fine in other browsers, Opera, Chrome, etc.
    • Edited by David32 Tuesday, November 20, 2012 12:34 AM
    Tuesday, November 20, 2012 12:34 AM
  • I had also installed an update to flash. Somehow it had got corrupted. I uninstalled flash and then redownloaded it and reinstalled. Everything is fine now.
    • Marked as answer by David32 Tuesday, November 20, 2012 3:05 PM
    Tuesday, November 20, 2012 3:04 PM
  • Hi,

Glad to hear this issue has been solved. Thanks for sharing. We really appreciate your time and efforts. Hope your experience will help other community members facing similar problems.

Regards,

Vincent Wang

TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, November 21, 2012 3:07 AM