hybrid cloud search service application errors RRS feed

Answers

• Not based on what you've provided. I'd recommend opening up a support case. Note that last time I tried, the Office 365 support will refer you to open a case via a support.microsoft.com as the regular non-O365 engineers are the ones who deal with hybrid issues.

Trevor Seward

Office Servers and Services MVP

Author, Deploying SharePoint 2016

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Tuesday, August 14, 2018 3:09 PM

All replies

• Is it possible your SharePoint server(s) do not have access via TCP/443 to the Internet (e.g. blocked by a corporate firewall or other filtering systems)?

Trevor Seward

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Monday, August 13, 2018 8:28 PM
  • No, not possible. I confirmed that with our infrastructure team.
    Monday, August 13, 2018 8:46 PM
  • Ok, so it looks like a timeout issue accessing Azure, but we'll need more of the ULS log to correlate potential other issues.

Trevor Seward

Monday, August 13, 2018 8:49 PM
  • Thanks for your prompt response. Here's what I am seeing in ULS:

Here's the link to above image: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/getfile/1304473

• Edited by diffident Monday, August 13, 2018 9:01 PM
    Monday, August 13, 2018 8:59 PM
  • Hi Trevor - Any pointers?

Tuesday, August 14, 2018 3:00 PM
  • Not based on what you've provided. I'd recommend opening up a support case. Note that last time I tried, the Office 365 support will refer you to open a case via a support.microsoft.com as the regular non-O365 engineers are the ones who deal with hybrid issues.

Trevor Seward

Tuesday, August 14, 2018 3:09 PM
  • Hi,

If you think Trevor's suggestion is helpful, you could mark it as an answer.

Best regards,

Allen Bai

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, August 20, 2018 2:39 AM