Outlook 2010 can't connect to Exchange Online RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All,

We are running Exchange 2010 SP3 & Outlook 2010 in a Citrix environment. As a pilot, some of our mailboxes are migrated to Exchange Online. When we try to connect with the Outlook 2010 client (in the Citrix environment) to the migrated mailbox in Exchange Online we get a "Server not available" message. Outlook 2010 can connect to mailboxes On Premise (Citrix environment). From my laptop (no Citrix) I can connect with Outlook 2016 to Exchange Online without any issues. This situation is from the 1st of November. Can this has to do with Microsoft not accepting any TLS 1.0 connections to Office 365 anymore? If so, is there a way to fix this?

Many thanks in advance

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 6:38 AM

All replies

• Hi Ollie,

What's the detailed Outlook 2010 version? You can click File > Help to collect the detailed version number. Please make sure you have installed the latest updates for Outlook 2010:
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/officeupdates/office-updates-msi

If you have installed the latest updates, please create a new Outlook profile and setup this account with the autodiscover service in Outlook 2010 for this mailbox. Confirm if the account can be configured successfully. 

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, November 15, 2018 8:25 AM
  • Hi,

Just checking in to see if the information was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, November 21, 2018 10:49 AM
  • Hi,

I am checking the status of this issue. Do you have any update for it?

If my reply is helpful to this question, please remember to mark it as answer. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. Thanks for your understanding. 

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Wednesday, November 28, 2018 10:28 AM