Windows 7 is not loading........ RRS feed

• Question

• I am using windows 7 professional, for two months it was working fine. One day i started my system, but unable to load the OS. After 'windows starting' its blank, i am not getting any error. I have repaired and try to reinstall. But its not loading. Any one help plssssss........
    Monday, May 23, 2011 5:59 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I would like to know what is the result when you tried to reinstall the OS? Could you boot into Safe Mode with pressing F8? If so, did you try the last known good configuration?

It seemed the computer 's boot files had corrupted, you should go to BIOS and set boot from DVD. When asking to install now, click repair your computer instead.

However, if the screen is blank when insert the installation DVD, please check the display or its cable. If you could boot into Safe Mode, reload the graphic card driver and perform the clean boot.

Best Regards,

Niki

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Niki Han Tuesday, May 31, 2011 2:09 AM
    Wednesday, May 25, 2011 8:12 AM