none
CSPP / Data missing from Portal RRS feed

• Question

• I have finished setting up the basics of the Cloud Services Process Pack. A rather fun and complicated process :)

When trying to Register a Tenant via the SMPortal the cost center section is empty, despite having several cost centers setup in the relevant section within SM. 

Could anyone please point me in the right direction of where to even start looking for help with this issue?

PS: Ive used a combination of technet + Justin Gao's guide + damianflynn's to set this all up.

Cheers

Zak

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 2:22 PM

Answers

• Never mind. After spending a significant amount of time with the CSPP we have decided to stop with the trial. The product is clearly rushed, proper documentation is almost non-existant. Overall rather disappointed with the MS private cloud
    • Marked as answer by Zak Humphries Wednesday, April 24, 2013 7:47 AM
    Wednesday, April 24, 2013 7:47 AM

All replies

• Quick question: are you using CSPP in 2012 or 2012 SP1?

-kn

Kristian (Virtualization and some coffee: http://kristiannese.blogspot.com )

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 7:20 PM
  • CSPP 2012 SP1 on SM 2012 SP1 running on 2008 R2 SP1. All the SM components are installed on the same system (except the DW and the SQL databases) (this is a test lab). This includes sharepoint foundation, the web content server and the web parts.

Cheers

Zak

Thursday, April 18, 2013 5:58 AM
  • Its not actually limited to the Portal, when I create a Service Request using the SMConsole the Cost Center input field is completely missing from the form (possibly because it is unable to retrieve any data from the query based lookup???)
    Thursday, April 18, 2013 7:19 AM
  • Never mind. After spending a significant amount of time with the CSPP we have decided to stop with the trial. The product is clearly rushed, proper documentation is almost non-existant. Overall rather disappointed with the MS private cloud
    • Marked as answer by Zak Humphries Wednesday, April 24, 2013 7:47 AM
    Wednesday, April 24, 2013 7:47 AM
  • guys, have you any resolutions or guidelines yet to troubleshoot exactly the same issue?

Active Directory? Ask me how.

Friday, January 24, 2014 8:24 AM