I have a problem with Sleep button on Windows7 RRS feed

• Question

• Dear users,

As I mentioned in the title I have a problem with the Sleep button on windows seven. when I either click on that or push the sleep key on my keyboard Windows gets lock instead of going sleep.my question is how I am going to be able to fix the problem?

PS: I have installed this copy of windows recently, seeing that I had difficulties to struggle with on the previous one( which was Windows 7 as well ). It was constantly crashing and I had to restart the PC several times. Sometimes my PC even crashed when it was starting up. Still I have not been able to ascertain what was the cause of my PC crashing. But I decided that making a change in windows might be the concept. Two times after the new windows was installed PC crashed again, but on the whole it has been working much better.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010 10:09 AM

Answers

• This issue can be caused by software confliction. I suggest you temporary disable antivirus and see if the issue occurs. If it persists, please troubleshoot in Clean Boot Mode.

Perform a clean startup to determine whether background programs are interfering with your game or program

If the above suggestions do not help, please let us know the model of your computer. If the computer is not an OEM product, please let us know the model of the motherboard and network adapters. Maybe you need to install Windows 7 compatible updates for these devices.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Friday, August 20, 2010 9:51 AM
    Thursday, August 12, 2010 8:00 AM