Wireless Entertainment Desktop 8000 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I need someones help with my Wireless Entertainment Desktop 8000 (keyboard sepecifically). When my pc is shut and i start it i get the option to choose between vista and other windows (dual booting) so im supposed to use the arrow keys of my keyboard to choose, unfortunately it doesnt work before windows loads, so i go and buy me a new usb or whatever keyboard and attach it to my pc just to choose my windows anhd then i go bak to my wireless keyboard. I dont think i paid that much money to get such a product that doesnt do the simplest things. Please help me if theres a solution for my problem.

Saturday, April 5, 2008 3:38 PM

Answers

•  

Hi,

Thanks for posting here.

After checking the issue, it seems this is a hardware compatibility issue. As this forum focuses on Windows Vista specific issues, this inquiry would best be posted to hardware newsgroup:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.mshardware.product

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the newsgroups regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.  Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Tuesday, April 8, 2008 3:40 AM