Ping OK but no traffic RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have installed an UAG server with DirectAcces, I use a CA from my company. The tunnel IPHTTPS or Teredo is OK but I only have ping IPv6 traffic on all internal servers passing the tunnel.

DNS is not OK from the client but everything is OK on the server side

Array Member State DNS64 IP-HTTPS Network Security 6to4 Router ISATAP Router Teredo Server Teredo Relay
    SI********* Healthy Healthy Healthy Healthy Healthy Healthy Healthy Healthy

Do you have an idea where I can find logs on the client, I have installed "Client Connectivity Assistant" but We can't see anything...

Thank you for your help !

PS : Sorry i'm a French guy...

Julien

Thursday, December 1, 2011 4:09 PM

Answers

• Just updating this one so that it can be marked complete - Julien and I worked through a few items to get this working. There was a VPN client on this test computer that was interfering with the transition technologies, there was an incorrect probe defined in the Connectivity Assistant, and we corrected the routing table. Everything seems to be in working order now.

It was good working with you Julien!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011 7:05 PM

All replies

• The Connectivity Assistant is a little tool that shows up in the system tray. You can right-click on it, then click on Advanced Diagnostics and it will generate some client-side log files for you.
    Thursday, December 1, 2011 4:36 PM
  • Yes i know that but they are nothing in this log
    Thursday, December 1, 2011 4:43 PM
  • Are you running UAG SP1? Did you install the version of the Connectivity Assistant that comes with SP1? (the installer file should be located on your UAG server's hard drive in %UAG_INSTALL_FOLDER%\common\bin\da\dca)
    Thursday, December 1, 2011 4:49 PM
  • Yes...

Do you want I send content of the log file ?

Thursday, December 1, 2011 4:50 PM
  • You certainly can, I'll try taking a look at it - jordan.krause@ivonetworks.com
    Thursday, December 1, 2011 4:56 PM
  • Just updating this one so that it can be marked complete - Julien and I worked through a few items to get this working. There was a VPN client on this test computer that was interfering with the transition technologies, there was an incorrect probe defined in the Connectivity Assistant, and we corrected the routing table. Everything seems to be in working order now.

It was good working with you Julien!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011 7:05 PM