Need help to connect chart and pie chart RRS feed

• Question

• HI

I'm using PPS 2010 and I created one analytic chart and one pie chart and i'm adding these two into one dash board

is it possible to create a connection between chart and pie chart it means in my analytic chart i'm using years on axis (2007 ,2008,2009,2010) when I click on 2007 bar i want display those 2007 results in pie chart means I want to set analytic chart as a filter for pie chart

Please give me some suggestions

Thanks in advance

Friday, October 15, 2010 7:08 PM

Answers

• Hello,

Take a look at this PPS blog post. If you look under Scorcard section, it clearly says that scorcard is the only report type that can both send and receive filter values.

Can you not convert your chart to a scorecard where you can achieve what you want?

hth

• Proposed as answer by Dan English Saturday, October 16, 2010 2:39 AM
    • Marked as answer by Heidi Tr - MSFT Monday, October 18, 2010 7:25 PM
    Friday, October 15, 2010 7:25 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Take a look at this PPS blog post. If you look under Scorcard section, it clearly says that scorcard is the only report type that can both send and receive filter values.

Can you not convert your chart to a scorecard where you can achieve what you want?

hth

• Proposed as answer by Dan English Saturday, October 16, 2010 2:39 AM
    • Marked as answer by Heidi Tr - MSFT Monday, October 18, 2010 7:25 PM
    Friday, October 15, 2010 7:25 PM
  • As stated you can do this with a scorecard or you could link to a filter. You are unable to do this between reports. Another option would be to simply use drill down or drillthrough options. You could use a drillthrough (action) with a SSRS report to display data.

Dan English's BI Blog
    Saturday, October 16, 2010 2:39 AM