Outlook 2010 lost reminder RRS feed

• Question

• I am running Win10 and Outlook 2010. I lost one of my reminders and need to get it back. How do I find Reminders?
    Sunday, May 7, 2017 4:04 PM

Answers

• Hi Dougstev-ct.

As far as I know, you cannot recover dismissed Outlook 2010 reminders.
    You could try opening the Calendar view and perform a search using the modified:date format in the search field, since you have modified an item by dismissing its reminder.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

Sunday, May 7, 2017 5:44 PM
  • I am running Win10 and Outlook 2010. I lost one of my reminders and need to get it back. How do I find Reminders?

How was the reminder lost? Did you dismissed it or the reminder was corrupted or something else that caused the reminder to not pop up?

If it was dismissed, as our MVP Luigi replied, I'm afraid there is no method to restore the reminder. However, you can find the dismissed reminder via Modified Date. Here is an article which described the detailed steps to do this:

https://www.outlook-tips.net/tips/tip-209-finding-dismissed-reminders/

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 8, 2017 7:50 AM

All replies

• Hi Dougstev-ct.

As far as I know, you cannot recover dismissed Outlook 2010 reminders.
    You could try opening the Calendar view and perform a search using the modified:date format in the search field, since you have modified an item by dismissing its reminder.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

Sunday, May 7, 2017 5:44 PM

How was the reminder lost? Did you dismissed it or the reminder was corrupted or something else that caused the reminder to not pop up?

If it was dismissed, as our MVP Luigi replied, I'm afraid there is no method to restore the reminder. However, you can find the dismissed reminder via Modified Date. Here is an article which described the detailed steps to do this:

https://www.outlook-tips.net/tips/tip-209-finding-dismissed-reminders/

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Steve Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 8, 2017 7:50 AM