none
AD RMS Local Intranet Security Zone Distribution

Question

• I got a question about the Active Directory Rights Management Services. After I did all the configuration of the RMS Cluster. I had to verify the AD RMS to all the users. But how can I distribute the verification into all the client user?

Link Below are shows the verification the local intranet by each of the user (step 4), I want to know how can I distribute this verification by just verify one time to all the client users such as if I got 100 users.

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj134037.aspx

Monday, November 02, 2015 10:43 AM

Answers

• >>Link Below are shows the verification the local intranet by each of the user (step 4),

You mean the step of adding AD RMS cluster to Local Intranet security zone?

If this is the case, we can accomplish this by configuring below group policy setting:

User Configuration or Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Internet Explorer > Internet Control Panel > Security Page > Site to Zone Assignment List

Double click on the “Site to Zone Assignment List” and check the “Enable” option then click on the “Show..” button. Now type the URL in the “Value name” field, and then type the zone number (1 for Intranet Zone) in the Value field.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Tuesday, November 03, 2015 9:54 AM