none
FIM 2010 R2 syncronization service RRS feed

• Question

• I have two organizations with two separate infrastructure set-up. Both of them has the trust relationship. ID provisioning is happing from single Oracle datasource for both organization. Now what I want is if any user moved from one organization (A) to another (B) and their company name attribute changes. After that when we run import and sync from Oracle and then to export from AD, can it happen that it gets disconnected from oraganization (A) and can automatically be created in organization (B). How can we do that in FIM 2010? Also, I am only using FIM sychronization service not the entire FIM portal and FIM service.

Thanks

Steve

Friday, October 26, 2012 2:45 PM

All replies

• So when the company name changes from A to B, you want FIM to deprovision the user in AD A and provision them in AD B?

If so,that's fairly straightforward. Confirm that to be the case, and I'll send you some ideas. Have you already started building this, or just checking out the concept before getting started?

Frank C. Drewes III - Architect - Oxford Computer Group

Friday, October 26, 2012 10:12 PM
  • Hi Frank,

Thanks for your response. I have already installed the FIM and have the environment running only with FIM synchronization service. What I want is user from organization A to be disabled and provisioned them in organization B through Oracle as well as SQL data sources.

Thanks

Steve

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 7:03 PM