How to get report of users who are all configured active sync more than one device RRS feed

• Question

• How  to get report of users who are all configured active sync more than one device in exchange server 2010 sp3 environment...

Sunday, July 13, 2014 11:34 AM

All replies

• Get-Mailbox -ResultSize Unlimited | Sort Alias | % { "$($_.Name), $(([array](Get-ActiveSyncDevice -Mailbox $_.Alias)).Count)" }

Sunday, July 13, 2014 12:51 PM
  • Hi Wilard,

Thanks for your Response

By using above command i am getting the count, is there any other way to get count+device name in the report...

thanks

Sunday, July 13, 2014 1:28 PM
  • I think the following may be what you are looking for - it should only give you the requested information for those mailboxes that have ActiveSync devices:

Get-Mailbox -ResultSize Unlimited | Sort Alias | % { $AsDevs = [array](Get-ActiveSyncDevice -Mailbox $_.Alias); if ($AsDevs) { "$($_.DisplayName) - $($AsDevs.Count)" ; $AsDevs | % { "    $($_.Name)" } } }

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 12:30 AM
  • Hi wilard,

Thanks for your response.

Now iam getting device count details with individual mailboxes ...

Is it possible to get device sync date also with this report ?

thanks

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 10:39 AM
  • You can get any synch information you want by adding it to the lit of displayed items.  To find out the information available to the Get-ActiveSyncDevice command.  However, what you are looking for is the results of the Get-ActiveSyncDeviceStatistics command.  You can add the information from that command, but it will take a bit more scripting.  I suggest you check the following Exchange 2010 information on Get-ActiveSyncDeviceStatistics: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa996908(v=exchg.141).aspx  It will tell you what information is available.  From this, you can use the same script above and add a pipe to ActiveSyncDeviceStatistics, which you would then pipe to display whatever information you wish your script to return.

If you are new to PowerShell, I also recommend getting one of the many good books on how to program with PowerShell (http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=powershell+books).  You are going to need more knowledge of PowerShell if you want to manage your Exchange 2010 (and later, Exchange 2013) organization at the level you appear to want.

HTH ...

Sunday, July 20, 2014 12:42 PM