Skype internal calls with no Voice RRS feed

• Question

• I have skype for business server (standard Edition) and all features working good except voice calls.

Audio Chat and Audio Conference working good

also i have Elastix server linked with my skype server and all incoming /outgoing calls between them working Excellent

my only issue here when skype client making a phone call to another skype client

any help here?

Thursday, April 6, 2017 1:22 PM

All replies

• Deleted
    Thursday, April 6, 2017 2:26 PM
  • Hi Karim Aly,

In order to narrow down the issue, please help us confirm the following questions:
    1. Did you mean AV conference call or PSTN calls?
    2. When you make a phone call to another SFB client, the others can pick up  the call but he/she can’t hear the voice, is that right?
    3. Did the issue only appear on the specific SFB client?

Regarding this issue, please check if there is Event ID in SFB FE server which suggested by Shankar.
    If the issue only appeared on the specific SFB client, please try to delete SFB cache files and test again. (%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Office\15.0\Lync\sip_UserName@Domain.com)
    If the issue is about PSTN calls, please check the configuration of Enterprise Voice, the following blog is for your reference
    https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg412876.aspx

Regards,

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Friday, April 7, 2017 9:20 AM
    Friday, April 7, 2017 3:22 AM
  • Hi Karim Aly,

Would you please provide us with an update on the status of your issue?

If the solution is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer because it will help others who has the similar issue.

Regards,

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Alice-Wang Tuesday, April 11, 2017 10:11 AM
    Monday, April 10, 2017 7:29 AM