none
msvrc100.dll missing RRS feed

• Question

• So I've bought a new hard drive, also I reinstalled windows completly and I couldnt restore any of my previous files or programs since the hard drive was broken. After installing new windows and setting up my laptop for new hard drive I've started getting my programs that I use. I am trying to get ableton live but its setup needs c++ 2010 for installation. When I start .exe it says that msvrc100.dll is missing from my computer. Just to clarify I've tried downloading the .dll but it didnt work, also I've tried downloading c++ 2010 both x64 and x86 but it wont work. I've deleted them from control panel and reinstall but still doesnt work. I also tried downloading adobe acrobat since some people say it worked for them, but no luck.  I really dont know what to do anymore and I really could use some help since I cant seem to get by this problem. 

Thanks for help and time. 

Sunday, November 22, 2020 8:17 PM

All replies

• What you're really looking for is installing a Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package. I think the version for 2010, but I'm not sure.

Regardless, this seems like a problem with the Ableton installer.

Tuesday, November 24, 2020 9:20 AM