SCCM MP not monitoring properly RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I configured a monitor SCCM server using SCOM but I notice that it wasn't monitoring properly.

Following are the tasks I performed

• Download and import the MP
    • Enable Proxy for agents
    • Run ConfigMgr Site server tasks manually

for now i only see the alerts but my DP points and other components are not populate yet following are some screenshots 

Thanks

Thursday, May 26, 2016 7:19 AM

Answers

• Pls make sure that
      1) For proxy setting
          For the Configuration Manager monitoring pack to discover objects, you must turn on Agent Proxy on every site server except for the primary site and the central administration site.
        2) For account privilege
             Configuration Manager uses the Local System privileges account to run, the monitoring pack for Configuration Manager does not currently support using low privilege accounts.
    Moreover,
       1) flush agent cache
       2) Stop client SCOM service --> delete Health service state monitor--> Start SCOM service
    Roger

Roger

Wednesday, June 1, 2016 4:53 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Can you please check the Management pack guide for MP configurations

Security Accounts

Configuration Manager uses the Local System privileges account to run, the monitoring pack for Configuration Manager does not currently support using low privilege accounts.  

(Please take a moment to "Vote as Helpful" and/or "Mark as Answer" where applicable. This helps the community, keeps the forums tidy, and recognizes useful contributions. Thanks!)

Best regards.

Waleed Mostafa

Blog: waleedmostafa.wordpress.com

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 8:14 PM
  • Pls make sure that
      1) For proxy setting
          For the Configuration Manager monitoring pack to discover objects, you must turn on Agent Proxy on every site server except for the primary site and the central administration site.
        2) For account privilege
    Moreover,
       1) flush agent cache
       2) Stop client SCOM service --> delete Health service state monitor--> Start SCOM service
    Roger

Roger

Wednesday, June 1, 2016 4:53 AM