foxpro RRS feed

• Question

• we have a dialing software the uses foxpro as its database.  I am running into an issue where my reps are setting calls as call back, but then all of a sudden its change to a not interested.  This is a old database and i need to know why it would be doing something like this and it never has before. i am not all that great with foxpro honestly, i wouldn't know where to start.  If more information is required let me know and ill try to explain as best i can.

Thank you

Armando Mercado

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 5:56 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Please understand this forum is for Windows Server. As your issue is not related to Windows Server, we are not the best resource to help you. I suggest contacting your program manufacturer for direct assistance.

Tim Quan

• Marked as answer by Tim Quan Monday, April 18, 2011 5:16 AM
    Monday, April 18, 2011 5:16 AM

All replies

• alrighty maybe this will help alittle i got an error the other day and this is what the error said, maybe someone can help figure out how to fix this.

Fatal error: Exception code=C0000005 @ 04/11/11 02:30:40 PM. Error log file: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VFP\vfp7rerr.log
        Called from -  win1switch line 723  {C:\win1\win1switch.prg c:\win1\win1switch.exe}

Please if anyone has any idea, it would be greatly appreciated.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 8:10 PM
  • Hi,

Please understand this forum is for Windows Server. As your issue is not related to Windows Server, we are not the best resource to help you. I suggest contacting your program manufacturer for direct assistance.

Tim Quan

• Marked as answer by Tim Quan Monday, April 18, 2011 5:16 AM
    Monday, April 18, 2011 5:16 AM