Microsoft Forefront Client won't stay open RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi,

I noticed that Forefront wasn't displayed in my tray so I thought I'd launch it and maybe do a quick scan, but when I try open Forefront it opens for a brief second before closing itself.

I fear there might be a virus or something preventing me from opening it. Is there anyway I can get it to remain open without closing itself?

Ray

:[
    • Changed type Miles Zhang Friday, December 17, 2010 2:18 AM
    Sunday, December 12, 2010 5:50 PM

All replies

• Hi Ray,

As this issue is not quite clear, we need to take the time to collect the MPSReport on the problematic machine.

1. Download proper MPS Report tool from the website below.

Microsoft Product Support Reports
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=CEBF3C7C-7CA5-408F-88B7-F9C79B7306C0&displaylang=en

2. Double-click to run it, if requirement is not met, please follow the wizard to download and install them. After that, click Next, when the "Select the diagnostics you want to run" page appears, select "General", “Business Networks”, click Next.

3. After collecting all log files, choose "Save the results", choose a folder to save <Computername>MPSReports.cab file.

Use Windows Live SkyDrive (http://windowslive.com/online/skydrive ) to upload the file and then send the download address to me directly at tfwst@microsoft.com (with this thread title or link in the email. Please don’t share documents with this address)

Thanks,

Miles

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Monday, December 13, 2010 9:38 AM
  • Hello,

I also have the same issue, can I still send the download address of this cab file to your email address? Or can I directly check some other settings?

Kind regards,

Nico

Tuesday, December 4, 2012 2:32 PM
  • Please help:

tfwst@microsoft.com

-> The e-mail address you entered couldn't be found. 

Thursday, December 6, 2012 10:40 AM