Power Query Results Not Refreshing Table RRS feed

• Question

• I am using a set of queries to filter data from one tab within a worksheet and display it in a table on a series of other tabs in the same worksheet. The initial run of each query loaded the data into the tables as expected. However when I refresh, no new results are written to the tables. The refreshes seem to be working. I can see the new results in the Power Query preview window. I don't understand why the tables aren't updating.

This is one of the queries:

let
        Source = Excel.CurrentWorkbook(){[Name="Table1"]}[Content],
        #"Changed Type" = Table.TransformColumnTypes(Source,{{"Acronym", type text}, {"Program Name", type text}, {"Primary Requirement", type text}, {"Summary", type text}, {"Value ($K)", type any}, {"PoP Duration", type text}, {"NAICS", type any}, {"Competition Type", type text}, {"Status (Phase)", type text}, {"Solicitation Number", type text}, {"Solicitation Date", type any}, {"Projected Award Date", type any}, {"Contract Type", type text}, {"Latest News", type text}, {"Place of Perf - Location", type text}, {"Incumbent/Contractor", type text}, {"Govt POC First Name", type text}, {"Govt POC Last Name", type text}, {"Govt POC Email", type text}, {"Govt POC Phone No.", type text}, {"GovWin ID", type any}, {"Last Update", type datetime}, {"Opp Website", type text}, {"Org", type text}}),
        #"Filtered Rows" = Table.SelectRows(#"Changed Type", each ([Org] = "AFLCMC/HBS"))
    in
        #"Filtered Rows"

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 12:22 PM

Answers