Where is my MS Paint, and Games RRS feed

• Question

• I will be the first to buy Windows 8. I really love it and it is so easy and the first thing I liked so much is the login. Beautifullllllllll. Can someone tell me how I can get back my MS Paint cuz my office 2010 trial is about to expire MS Paint was my Photoshop. Also, the only game I like Hearts. Please help and let me know how I can get them back.

Thanks

Abdi

Needed Help

Sunday, March 11, 2012 7:08 AM

Answers

• On Sun, 11 Mar 2012 07:08:26 +0000, Shibis wrote:

I will be the first to buy Windows 8. I really love it and it is so easy and the first thing I liked so much is the login. Beautifullllllllll. Can someone tell me how I can get back my MS Paint cuz my office 2010 trial is about to expire MS Paint was my Photoshop. Also, the only game I like Hearts. Please help and let me know how I can get them back.

Windows Key+R, type mspaint, click Ok.

As far as Hearts goes, you're likely going to either have to wait until
    there's a Hearts game in the Store, or download one from Internet.

Paul Adare
    MVP - Forefront Identity Manager
    http://www.identit.ca
    Never trust a computer you can't lift.  -- Stan Masor

Sunday, March 11, 2012 7:17 AM

All replies

• On Sun, 11 Mar 2012 07:08:26 +0000, Shibis wrote:

I will be the first to buy Windows 8. I really love it and it is so easy and the first thing I liked so much is the login. Beautifullllllllll. Can someone tell me how I can get back my MS Paint cuz my office 2010 trial is about to expire MS Paint was my Photoshop. Also, the only game I like Hearts. Please help and let me know how I can get them back.

Windows Key+R, type mspaint, click Ok.

As far as Hearts goes, you're likely going to either have to wait until
    there's a Hearts game in the Store, or download one from Internet.

Paul Adare
    MVP - Forefront Identity Manager
    http://www.identit.ca
    Never trust a computer you can't lift.  -- Stan Masor

Sunday, March 11, 2012 7:17 AM
  • Thanks Paul now I  pinned in to my TaskBar.

Needed Help and Knowledge.

Sunday, March 11, 2012 8:01 PM
  • You want a really nice, free "Photoshop" wannabe that will blow away MS Paint?  Go to http://www.getpaint.net/.  Free, fast, and nice.

Sunday, March 11, 2012 9:01 PM
  • Yes, I have it, but I still prefer MS Paint for changing and saving screenshots.
    Monday, March 12, 2012 1:16 AM
  • The all programs function you know from the start menu is accesible by right clicking the start page (not sure how it works with touch). From there simply use the "pin to start" command to put it on the start page. And similarly use "unpin from start" to remove an item from the start page. Everything will still be in all programs unless you uninstall it.

Monday, March 12, 2012 3:47 AM
  • Hi Darien

That looks interesting.

Have you tried this program on W8?

Regards

Monday, March 12, 2012 5:20 AM
  • Hi Darien

That looks interesting.

Have you tried this program on W8?

Regards

Yes it does.  Works like a champ.

Monday, March 12, 2012 5:55 AM