Windows 10 Enterprise, 1703 RRS feed

• Question

• I found this info on the forum:

Hello all;

Here is the relevant availability information.  It contains a few bits of new information.

How, and when, can I obtain Windows 10, version 1703?

• Windows 10, version 1703 is available      for download today from the    (for Visual Studio/MSDN subscribers).

Home, Pro, Education, and Enterprise SKUs are all available on MSDN

• You can download a free 90-day      evaluation of Windows 10 Enterprise, version 1703 from
    • If you have already deployed Windows      10, you can get the Windows 10, version 1703 update starting Tuesday,      April 11th from Windows Update or Windows Update for Business.
    • If you have already deployed Windows 10      and use Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) and/or System Center      Configuration Manager servicing plans, you can also get the Windows 10,      version 1703 update on April 11th.

My question is how can I get a key as a MSDN subscriber?

Wednesday, June 14, 2017 8:39 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi ITresting.

Login to the MSDN Subscription and search for Windows 10 in the Downloads list; in the list of results, you'll see this icon

Click it to get the product key code: the Enterprise Edition doe not require a key.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

Wednesday, June 14, 2017 10:21 AM
  • HI Luigi,

Thank you for the information.

What if I am asked to enter the product key for the Enterprise version? Under Product Keys tab there is no key available for Windows 10 Enterprise...

Monday, June 19, 2017 6:02 AM
  • did you try both old_portal and new_portal?

old: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/keys/

new: https://my.visualstudio.com/productkeys

I can see get key / claim key, on both portals, for Win 10 Enterprise. I have VS Ultimate with MSDN, via Volume Licensing agreement (we are a large enterprise).

Maybe your type of subscription doesn't entitle you to Enterprise edition?

Don [doesn't work for MSFT, and they're probably glad about that ;]

Monday, June 19, 2017 7:29 AM
  • That's the issue. I lost my access to the old Benefit Portal. Though my subscription is active and see all my benefits on my.visualstudio.com
    Monday, June 19, 2017 11:20 AM
  • I noticed that the key for Windows 10 Education N works with Win 10 Enterprise 1703 version. Is it confirmed workaround? Any experience with this?
    Tuesday, June 20, 2017 12:57 PM