Analysis Services and Proclarity RRS feed

• Question

• We have following environment setup: SQL Server 2005, SSAS 2005 and Proclarity working together to provide some business intelligence.

I have login problems with Proclarity Dashboar server.

What happens is after user logs in into the dashboard server and leaves the browser (IE6) idle for some period of time, the user gets logged out (due to session time out).  Once logged out, the user can't log back in as themselves.  Now if the user logins with some other userid and logs out properly, then he/she can log back in again as themselves.

Dashboard uses the windows userid/password for logins.

Anybodys help would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks

Giri

Monday, December 4, 2006 6:15 PM

Answers

• Looks like you are using basic authentication for the ProClarity Dashboard server? You have the option to use windows integrated security!

My advice is to contact http://www.proclarity.com/services/support.asp about this issue. You will need a valid account for this. As a customer you will also have access to information on two ProClarity communities. I have seen a lot of discussions and recommendations of how to set up windows integrated security(Active Directory) with ProClarity Dashboard Server 6.2 

It is impossible to write all the details you will have to know here.

HTH

Thomas Ivarsson

Monday, December 4, 2006 6:45 PM