Info displayed when opening E-mail RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!

For some time whenever I open Hotmail, it shows all the Facebook action. Most of my time in Hotmail is simply deleting Facebook. I don't want Facebook showing up in my Junkmail either. How do I stop this apparent Facebook connection to Hotmail. If I want Facebook, I can just as easy open their link.

Thanks!

Beth

• Moved by Perry-Pan Monday, May 6, 2019 2:48 AM
    Saturday, May 4, 2019 1:39 AM

All replies

• Hi Beth,

Are you using Outlook desktop client or web mail?

Does this sender's address have something in common? If these emails are sent from same Facebook address or with same word "Facebook" in subject, we can create a rule to delete these emails.

Please refer to following rule descriptions:

Besides, you can also check Facebook side to see whether there is an option to unsubscribe it. I found one link here for your reference: 

How do I adjust my email notifications from Facebook?

(Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.)

Hope the information is helpful to you.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Tuesday, May 7, 2019 4:48 AM
    Monday, May 6, 2019 2:47 AM
  • Hi Beth,

Have you checked the information above? Does it work for you?

If the information is helpful, it would be appreciated that you can help mark the useful post as answer to close the thread so that it can be more easily for others who have a similar question to find the information.

Thanks for your understanding and support!

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Thursday, May 9, 2019 5:09 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by Perry-Pan Thursday, May 9, 2019 5:09 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Monday, May 13, 2019 8:08 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by Perry-Pan Monday, May 13, 2019 8:08 AM
    Wednesday, May 8, 2019 6:18 AM