none
Power Query Pulling Data from Hubspot? RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi Folks

Is it possible to pull data from Hubspot (a similar tool to Marketo) into Power BI without writing too much custom code?   Can someone point me in the right direction if this is feasible?

Cheers

Steve

Saturday, April 16, 2016 8:30 AM

All replies

• Hi Folks

Is it possible to pull data from Hubspot (a similar tool to Marketo) into Power BI without writing too much custom code?   Can someone point me in the right direction if this is feasible?

Cheers

Steve

Hey,

One of the coolest thing about Power BI is that you can submit your own ideas and it appears that the Hubspot connector has been requested multiple times as seen here. It appears to be under consideration for quite a long time and it hasn't received any updates.

The good news is that if you don't want to wait for the Power BI team to create a native connector then you can create your own. Power BI Custom Connectors have been in preview for quite some time now and you can learn how to create your own custom connector for Hubspot over here. I'm sure that at one point there'll be custom connector for this (probably for free), but at the moment of writing this comment you can not refresh any data based on this custom connectors on the cloud. 

Thursday, April 12, 2018 6:40 AM