none
Comments are not posted? RRS feed

• Question

• I found lately that some of my comments are not posted. Say, a minute ago I posted a long comment to Paul Ishak article about VB and if expressions. I re-loaded that article and I do not see that comment. I had the same situation several times recently. 

Also, I still get an Error often while posting either update or a new article.

UPDATE. I see the comment now in that article

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

My TechNet articles

Thursday, July 25, 2013 4:32 PM

Answers

All replies

• I have had no problem lately updating articles, and including comments with my updates. However, I cannot seem to always comment on the article itself. I just tried twice to comment on an article, refreshing several times between, and I still don't see the comment.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Thursday, August 1, 2013 8:26 PM
  • It often takes an hour or so before a comment appears on a wiki article.

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Monday, August 5, 2013 6:07 AM
    Owner
  • I am wondering if the author of the article sees comments on his/her articles. 

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

My TechNet articles

Monday, August 5, 2013 2:35 PM
  • I've seen my comments on the articles arrive earlier on my email then on the article it self. So I when you get the green box verifying that the comment was added, you should wait at least 1 hour or so before you repost it.
    Monday, August 12, 2013 9:13 PM
    Answerer
  • I've seen my comments on the articles arrive earlier on my email then on the article it self. So I when you get the green box verifying that the comment was added, you should wait at least 1 hour or so before you repost it.

I've seen it take up to 7 hours to post!

And you sometimes will never see the green box!

Ed Price, SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Monday, August 12, 2013 9:26 PM
    Owner