How to disable link "You are not responding to the latest message in this coversation. Click here to open it" RRS feed

• Question

• I saw a link on my outlook. how to disable this link

Wednesday, May 15, 2019 5:43 AM

Answers

• Hi Lê Trung Hiếu,

Generally, the message appears when the email you are trying to reply to is not the latest email in a conversation.

This is a kindly remind that informs you to avoid missing the latest information.

Currently, there is no built-in option or related registry key to disable this message in Outlook client.

If you have more concerns on this feature, it is encouraged to visit the Outlook user voice forum to vote for a similar idea or post your own. Microsoft are willing to hear all customers' feedback.

In my opinion, as an alternative, you can change your view to conversation mode. What this will do is to group all the emails for that particular subject together. For example, if I send an email at 9am and someone read this email and respond to it before you at 9:30am, the email will be moved up to 9:30. this way, by the time you get to the email, you will be reading the most updated information.

Reference: View email messages by conversation

Thank you for your understanding and support!

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Friday, May 17, 2019 5:10 AM
    • Marked as answer by Lê Trung Hiếu Wednesday, May 22, 2019 3:53 AM
    Thursday, May 16, 2019 2:09 AM

All replies

• Hi Lê Trung Hiếu,

Generally, the message appears when the email you are trying to reply to is not the latest email in a conversation.

This is a kindly remind that informs you to avoid missing the latest information.

Currently, there is no built-in option or related registry key to disable this message in Outlook client.

If you have more concerns on this feature, it is encouraged to visit the Outlook user voice forum to vote for a similar idea or post your own. Microsoft are willing to hear all customers' feedback.

In my opinion, as an alternative, you can change your view to conversation mode. What this will do is to group all the emails for that particular subject together. For example, if I send an email at 9am and someone read this email and respond to it before you at 9:30am, the email will be moved up to 9:30. this way, by the time you get to the email, you will be reading the most updated information.

Reference: View email messages by conversation

Thank you for your understanding and support!

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Friday, May 17, 2019 5:10 AM
    • Marked as answer by Lê Trung Hiếu Wednesday, May 22, 2019 3:53 AM
    Thursday, May 16, 2019 2:09 AM
  • Hi Lê Trung Hiếu,

Was the reply above helpful to you?

If so, it would be appreciated that you can help mark the useful post as answer to close the thread so that it can be more easily for others who have a similar question to find the information.

Thanks for your understanding and support!

Regards,

Perry

Monday, May 20, 2019 6:52 AM
  • thank you,

I just looking for any document from MS for this function to explan for my clients.

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 3:48 AM