none
Unable to see the modifications I have made. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Team,

I have made some formating like using code tags, text bold and some spell corrections on the article http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/30806.aspx but I am unable to see the modifcations I have made.

I have tried to search if any rules for editing which might be stopping me to do so but unable to find anything (or I missed something). Please let me know if there any criterias before I can edit any article.

Regards, Milind Koyande

Tuesday, April 21, 2015 1:15 PM

Answers

• The Wiki was very slow to respond this morning. I think this is why I saw several duplicate articles and comments today. Also there are times when we must save multiple times before it works. Sometimes we just have to be patient. Glad you were finally able to save your edits.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Tuesday, April 21, 2015 6:17 PM

All replies

• After too many tries able to save and see the changes.

Regards, Milind Koyande

Tuesday, April 21, 2015 1:33 PM
  • The Wiki was very slow to respond this morning. I think this is why I saw several duplicate articles and comments today. Also there are times when we must save multiple times before it works. Sometimes we just have to be patient. Glad you were finally able to save your edits.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Tuesday, April 21, 2015 6:17 PM