Windows Server Essentials SDK RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm considering porting my Add-in from WHSv1 over to the WHS2011/Server Essentials Lines.  There is a plan to update the original too.  

Will an SDK for Essentials be made available? What is the time frame for this? I'm happy to alpha test ;-)  Also could you speak to your colleagues over Visual Studio Online and get the current and future SDKs added to the hosted build server!

Thanks,

Al

-- Free AV for WHSv1 : http://whsclamav.sourceforge.net/ ---- The add-in won't work on WHS 2011/2

• Moved by Amy Wang_ Tuesday, November 10, 2015 1:49 AM Essentials related from Technical Preview forum
    • Moved by Amy Wang_ Tuesday, November 10, 2015 1:54 AM Essentails Preview related
    Wednesday, September 9, 2015 8:40 AM

All replies

• Hi,

There is no official document/download link about SDK used for Windows Server Essentials 2016 preview so far.

As it is a still a preview version, I will recommend you to wait for a period of time.
    And, thank you for your support with our product.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, September 10, 2015 8:45 AM