none
MICROSOFT OUTLOOK 2007 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

The company I work for has us using the 2007 outlook for emails. I have accidentally deleted the most recent emails in my inbox and cannot find them to recover. How do I recover deleted emails? Thank you!

Friday, August 9, 2019 1:59 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Do you mean that you are not able to find the deleted messages in the Deleted Items folder?

If so, please follow the steps below to recover your emails:

1. Select "Deleted Items" folder. (Or the folder where the messages were deleted before)
    2. Go to the top menu and select Tools, Recover Deleted Items  (Please wait for Outlook to load all the (deleted) messages.  It might take a while if you have tons of deleted messages).
    3. Select the item(s) you want to recover.
    4. On the menu bar in this window, click on the icon with the envelope (Recover Deleted Items).
    5. They will be restored to this folder.

By the way, since Office 2007 has reached the end of its support lifecycle, it is recommended to upgrading to mainstreaming versions of Office like Office 2019 for better user experience. 

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 12, 2019 6:49 AM
  • Hi,

Have you got the issue fixed?

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you. If yes, would you mind helping mark the reply as answer? So that others who might have a similar question can benefit from your thread? Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 9:38 AM