none
regarding access to few students RRS feed

• Question

•  Hi All,

I am the administrator of project server used by students. Even though I gave them the access to the pwa site few of the students are not able to get on to the site. Access denied warning is popping up. I am copying the screenshots of the permissions I gave to them and the warning which they are getting. Ofcourse I gave this guy more than what is required testing what is wrong with it. Other students who are having the same set of permissions are able to access the project web app. The image is making the post to cross the limitation of maximum number of characters I will try to attach the pictures as a reply to this post of mine. The permissions given to the student are limited access, project managers(MS project server) given through Project managers group(MS project server), Limited access, Team members( MS project server) given through team members group(MS project server), and project managers and team members given directly. However I am confused with the difference between these two. 

Tuesday, February 7, 2012 8:03 PM

All replies

• Hi madhuvinod23

The users that you refering to are they Active Directory users? have you checked that the users have not been set to inactive. if you applied the same group than others and it works, I would check if they are inactive and if not, check if you have given them unique permissions. Let me know.

thanks

Marc

Marc Soester [MVP] http://marcsoester.blogspot.com

Wednesday, February 8, 2012 5:32 AM