Outlook 365 RRS feed

• Question

• I recently <g class="gr_ gr_17 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar multiReplace" data-gr-id="17" id="17">receive</g> an update for MS Outlook. Since then, every attempt at opening up MS Outlook results in the application shutting down.

Error Message

Microsoft Outlook has stopped working

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. <g class="gr_ gr_192 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="192" id="192">Windoes</g> will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

What have I done so far?

1. Attempted to launch in Safe Mode (result: same outcome as above)
    2. Ran the Office Support and Diagnostics (result: unable to fix)
    3. Rerun Index (result: same outcome as above)
    4. Disable Antivirus Application (result: same outcome as above)
    5. Update <g class="gr_ gr_778 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="778" id="778">Anivirus</g> Applications (result: same outcome as above)

I've also <g class="gr_ gr_889 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar multiReplace" data-gr-id="889" id="889">search</g> through the support pages but have not found a solution to this issue. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Regards

SP

Thursday, June 29, 2017 12:21 AM

All replies

• Hi,

You mean Outlook 2016, right?

>>I recently receive an update for MS Outlook. Since then, every attempt at opening up MS Outlook results in the application shutting down.

Are you able to identify the KB numbers that you've installed recently?

Also, could you please share the detailed version number of your Outlook client with us? We'd like to take a further investigation of this on our side.

Regards,

Ethan Hua

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, June 29, 2017 7:25 AM