Outlook 2016 not printing emails RRS feed

• Question

• I have just resently bought a HP LAserJet Pro M203dw printer.  I have setup wireless printing and it prints from all other applications but not Outlook 2016 for emails.  I go to the print option and it states that the printer is ready.  When I click the button to print, it gives the error message that the printer is not ready.  Do I need to change a setting for the printer on my HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15m-bp0xx?

Please help.

Sunday, December 17, 2017 5:42 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Have you tried connecting to another printer to check whether this issue persist?

Generally, Outlook will create a temporary file in %TEMP% location when printing. You can confirm with your administrator to check whether you have the write permission to this folder. To find this folder, please go to Start, Type %TEMP% and then press Enter.

Besides, do you have any anti-virus software running when the issue occurs? Based on my research, antivirus software might lead to this problem. Please try temporarily disabling these programs and check if there will be any improvement.

It will be better if you can provide the detailed version information of both Outlook and your Windows system then we can do further research on this.

Any updates, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Friday, December 22, 2017 1:34 AM
    Monday, December 18, 2017 10:01 AM
  • Hi,

Just to check whether issue solved now.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, December 21, 2017 1:23 AM