Fifa.exe 0xc0000005 error RRS feed

• Question

• the apps can run for the first time but I cant open it for the second time. I try to reinstall it. the same problem occur for this app. can I have the solution how to fix the 0xc0000005 error?
    Wednesday, July 11, 2018 8:08 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Which apps do you mean? Outlook?

What's the detailed version of Outlook?

You can try opening Outlook in safe mode to see if the issue continues. Please exit Outlook, press Win key + R to open the Run command, type outlook.exe /safe and then press Enter.

If issue continues, we could repair Office. To do this, please go to Control Pane > Programs and Features. Right click your Office suit. Click Change and then click Repair.

Any updates, please feel free to tell me.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Friday, July 13, 2018 1:59 AM
    Thursday, July 12, 2018 2:08 AM
  • Hi,

Any updates?

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, July 16, 2018 1:40 AM
  • Have you found the solution?

Just want to check if there is anything that I can do for you on this problem.

Regards,

Perry

Wednesday, July 18, 2018 2:37 AM