SC Orchestrator and Runbook issue RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

it is very strange, if I create a new Runbook under "Runbook Designer" and call it for example "SRtoCR" and sync it with SCSM server, I see there evertime not my "SRtoCR" Runbook but I see there "New Runbook" and I cannot delete that on the SCSM server because the delete button is outgryed. I have no Idea why. If I sync the Orchestrator Connector, it shows me it is successfully Finished.

On the SCSM Server

under Runbooks. It means it synchronized correctly but they cannot change the Runbook name

under Task, the delete button is outgryed

Any Idea?

Regards

• Edited by mpng2008 Tuesday, November 22, 2016 2:38 PM
    Tuesday, November 22, 2016 2:19 PM

Answers

• Hi Keywan,

my best guess: permissions...

I already posted the article on your other thread, but it is now important to check all the permissions, for all the accounts as per:

News in SCSM12 (Beta) #8 – Permissions for triggering System Center Orchestrator runbooks

Post back with the outcome.

Regards,

Stoyan (Please take a moment to "Vote as Helpful" and/or "Mark as Answer" where applicable. This helps the community, keeps the forums tidy, and recognizes useful contributions. Thanks!)

• Marked as answer by mpng2008 Tuesday, November 22, 2016 2:43 PM
    Tuesday, November 22, 2016 2:35 PM

All replies

• Hi Keywan,

my best guess: permissions...

I already posted the article on your other thread, but it is now important to check all the permissions, for all the accounts as per:

News in SCSM12 (Beta) #8 – Permissions for triggering System Center Orchestrator runbooks

Post back with the outcome.

Regards,

Stoyan (Please take a moment to "Vote as Helpful" and/or "Mark as Answer" where applicable. This helps the community, keeps the forums tidy, and recognizes useful contributions. Thanks!)

• Marked as answer by mpng2008 Tuesday, November 22, 2016 2:43 PM
    Tuesday, November 22, 2016 2:35 PM
  • Thank you Mr. Stoyan
    Tuesday, November 22, 2016 2:43 PM