Bluetooth Problem with Windows 7 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Team,

In my laptop i installed the Windows 7.

In my laptop i am able to connect my cell phone device via bloothtooth.

I am also able to transfer small Picture file (JPG) from my cell phone to my laptop but when i tries to transfer Audio files (mp3 format),  i am not able to transfer.

Please help.

Thanks and Regards

Jiten

Friday, June 25, 2010 1:40 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Is there any error message when trying to transfer audio file via Bluetooth? If so, please post it here for research. Also, please let me know which brand or model of the cell phone?

At this stage, I would like to share you the following articles to troubleshoot Bluetooth issues.

Troubleshoot problems with Bluetooth enabled devices

Set up a Bluetooth enabled device

Change settings for a Bluetooth enabled device

Thanks,

Novak

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Novak Wu Monday, July 5, 2010 1:39 AM
    Monday, June 28, 2010 6:50 AM

All replies

• Most cell phones require software from the manufacturer for complete functionality.  Have you gone to the website of the cell phone manufacturer to check for Windows 7 compatible software and drivers?
    Saturday, June 26, 2010 7:42 PM
  • Hi,

Is there any error message when trying to transfer audio file via Bluetooth? If so, please post it here for research. Also, please let me know which brand or model of the cell phone?

At this stage, I would like to share you the following articles to troubleshoot Bluetooth issues.

Troubleshoot problems with Bluetooth enabled devices

Set up a Bluetooth enabled device

Change settings for a Bluetooth enabled device

Thanks,

Novak

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Novak Wu Monday, July 5, 2010 1:39 AM
    Monday, June 28, 2010 6:50 AM