Lync client cannot reach other client's voice mailbox RRS feed

• Question

• Hi:

I have setup Skype for Business 2015 & Exchange 2014. Unified Messaging is setup too. Calls from PSTN to SFB user ring no answer is handled by voicemail, then the user can see the new voicemail from SFB Client.

Now the problem is voicemail is not reachable between SFB users. There are 3 call cases:

1. One user makes call to another user, ring no answer,  the call is switched to IM at last.

2. One user calls another user's voice mail directly, the windows shows "Connecting call...", at last switch to IM.

3. One user calls another user who forwards all calls to voice mail, the windows shows "Connecting call...", at last switch to IM.

I checked Exchange server Event Viewer, every time a user to user call failed, one warning Event with ID 1438 is shown, the description is:

The UM server has been configured to automatically use the Communications Server Audio/Video Edge resources associated with 'pool.altidevsfb.com:5061'. Inbound and outbound calls involving remote users (located outside the enterprise) might be failing using the current Communications Server Audio/Video Edge resources. To correct the issue, set the SIPAccessService property using the Set-UMService cmdlet. The Microsoft Exchange Unified Messaging  service will start using the Communications Server Audio/Video Edge resources corresponding to the new value.

Then I call Get-UMService, find SIPAcccessService property is empty. I tried to set this property with following values:

1. SFB pool info: pool.altidevsfb.com:5061;

2. SFB pool info with different port: pool.altidevsfb.com:5062;

3. Exchange info: exchange.altidevsfb.com:5062;

Calls between users still cannot reach voicemail. Any one saw such problem? What can I do to resolve it?

Thanks,

Steven

Friday, October 16, 2015 2:22 AM