HELP ME PLZ RRS feed

• Question

• suddenly the thumbnails of new videos stored on my e drive have disappeared whereas the ones stored earlier(15 days ago) still have the thumbnails,plz help me,im using windows xp sp3 genuine copy
    Monday, November 19, 2012 8:23 AM

Answers

• Hi,

You can check this article: To view files and folders as thumbnails

In addition, since your system is Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3), I suggest you post the issue in Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) forum for more help.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Vincent Wang

TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Leo Huang Monday, December 3, 2012 8:58 AM
    Wednesday, November 21, 2012 4:16 AM

All replies

• Hi,

You can check this article: To view files and folders as thumbnails

In addition, since your system is Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3), I suggest you post the issue in Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) forum for more help.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Vincent Wang

TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Leo Huang Monday, December 3, 2012 8:58 AM
    Wednesday, November 21, 2012 4:16 AM
  • ok thanx
    Wednesday, December 5, 2012 9:11 AM