Submit Form to an email RRS feed

• Question

• I have created a form with a submit button but I want to send it to a gmail account. The macro i am using keeps opening outlook but i don't want to use outlook.  I want to be able to click on submit and for it to send form directly to gmail account.
    • Moved by Perry-Pan Wednesday, March 27, 2019 2:10 AM
    Friday, March 22, 2019 11:50 PM

All replies

• Hi Delicia,

How do you create the form? By using VBA?
    From the description, this issue is more related with macro code. It is suggested to post a new thread to the following MSDN forum for Outlook because here we mainly focus on general issues about Office desktop client.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=outlookdev

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, March 25, 2019 8:08 AM
  • Hi Delicia,

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    And if you need further assistance on this, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, March 28, 2019 1:34 AM